Alumass Contracting Start Up
Alumass Contracting was established in 2015 as a specialist company in aluminum façade’s industry. The reliance on different market system profiles either from the local market or imported from abroad, gave our clients the variety and the ability to choose the proper products in both quality and price terms.
Is to be leader in a field of aluminum, glass and continue to offer high quality services to the customers.
We are committed to providing the best solutions for the integration of aluminum, glass, high-quality and competitively priced business in order to serve better our valued customers.
Numbers Speak for Themselves
Alumass Company for Façade Solution
method of statements
- Mechanical assembly for corner joints using either heavy extruded aluminum angles (Crimping Assembly) or by Zama angles. In addition to the use of solvent-free reactive adhesive to glow corner joints to prevent both the corrosion of aluminum cut edges and the movement of joints during handling and transportation.
- All screws and anchors either for hardware fixation or frame fixation are from stainless steel unless otherwise specified by the consultant.
- All sliding systems are equipped with reinforced brushes to prevent air and dust infiltration and to improve the sound insulation.
- All hinged systems are provided with Double defensive EPDM rubber gaskets (Internal rubber gasket and External rubber), in addition to duel glazing gaskets (Internal glazing gasket and external glazing gasket). The use of these gaskets enhances the sound isolation and improves the system tightness.
- All hinged doors are provided with automatic rubber draught stoppers to prevent both air and water leakage under the door sill.